One of the many benefits of contracting with HTS INDUSTRIAL as your temporary building and warehouse partner become apparent on site.
Key Benefits of the HTS INDUSTRIAL Installation and Removal Process
- All HTS INDUSTRIAL modular buildings are pre-engineered for precise, rapid assembly and installation (plus dismantle and removal if required).
- The size of building to be installed will determine the method of installation. Typically, modular building and canopy frames are lifted into place by a telescopic forklift or, for larger spans and eave heights; a mobile crane will be used.
- Your site will be fully managed at all times by our highly experienced personnel.
- The combination of our industry expertise, in-depth product knowledge and on-site experience ensures minimal on-site movement and disturbance from initial delivery through to final handover.
- Total project management and precise pre-planning guarantees that all projects are kept on schedule and always within the agreed budget.
- For hire contracts our dismantling and removal process remains as efficient, professional and quick as the build programme.
HTS INDUSTRIAL ensures that strict health and safety policies are strictly adhered to at all times on our construction sites
In Support of the Above, We Will Ensure That:
- Adequate resources are directed to health and safety matters.
- Risk assessments are carried out at our all sites.
- Detailed method statements are submitted prior to arrival on site.
- Audits are conducted where appropriate.
- Plant and machinery are operated safely without risk to health.
You can request a full copy of our health and safety policy by phoning our technical sales team on +61 (0) 2 4388 3076.