HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings is the specialist sales and rental division of HTS tentiQ; an award winning manufacturer of temporary and semi-permanent modular buildings for industrial and commercial use. When you choose HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings you will be working with a company that has been setting the benchmark in design, quality and choice for decades.
Key Benefits of Choosing HTS tentiQ
- Full warranties on the product and workmanship.
- One of the largest and most technically advanced production centres of its kind.
- ISO 9001:2000 certified.
- Our structures are suitable for temporary or permanent use.
- Highest quality at competitive pricing – across all product lines.
- All buildings are installed by our industry certified supervisors.
- Our modular buildings are the most reliable, and proven of their type in the industry.
- All buildings are engineered to comply with stringent Australian Building codes.
- Our in-house manufacturing capability offers the fastest production times for new, “off-the-shelf” buildings.
- We carry rental stock for all sizes of buildings available for immediate installation.
- We offer the most flexible financing packages for rental, purchase or lease purchase.
- Our highly knowledgeable and experienced team includes some of the industry’s leading technical sales and operational professionals.
Quality and assurance – we supply full guarantees for both products and workmanship. Standard HTS tentiQ frames are supplied with a 10 year guarantee against material defects combined with leading industry warranties on all cladding systems. All installation work is fully warranted for a period of 12 months from date of installation.
Continuous improvement – HTS tentiQ operates a continuous improvement policy across the entire business. Regular evaluation of market trends, service levels, pricing and operations enables HTS tentiQ Industrial Buildings to deliver the optimum service for all temporary warehouses and modular storage building construction needs.
Expert careful planning – HTS tentiQ offers a free “no obligation” consultation for your next temporary or permanent building project. If you decide to proceed with the project, HTS tentiQ will appoint a dedicated and experienced Project Manager who will plan the project meticulously and will liaise with your appointed contact throughout the entire process through to delivery, installation and handover.